Blooms Company Policy
: To commence a print order, a 50% deposit of the total amount must be made.
: Full payment once the order is completed.
: Proofing is at the cost of the client.
: Tuning files for print minimum charge 200 baht per file.
: Photoshop work is to be charged at 600 baht per hour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Bloom Pro Lab, CO, Ltd ("we" or "us"), referred to hereafter as 'Bloom'
2. All services provided by this website may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions provided below. By using Bloom's services you agree to be bound by our terms & conditions.
3. Bloom reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Up to date terms and conditions will always be available at www.bloomprolab.com
4. The placing of an order with Bloom creates a contract on the basis of the terms and conditions.
5. With the exception of specific details of any individual order (for example, size, quantity, and any service-based extras), other terms and conditions proffered by the client are specifically excluded unless agreed to beforehand in writing by Bloom or a representative party.
6.These terms and conditions apply equally to all orders given, irrespective of method. It is the responsibility of the user of our services to be aware of Bloom's terms and conditions.
1. Digital images may be uploaded to the website (details of the upload procedure can be found within). Images uploaded must be in the JPG or flattened TIFF file format. Images submitted in formats not specified by the upload procedure may not be accepted.
2. As detailed below, Bloom accepts no responsibility for the copyright or licensing issues of files submitted to be printed. It is the user's sole responsibility to ensure he/she has permission to use/disseminate/reproduce the files uploaded.
1. Users are not permitted to remove any copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property notices contained within the original material or from any material copied or printed from the website.
2. Users are expressly forbidden to copy (by printing, storing, or disseminating in any way), alter or tamper in any way, or otherwise use any materials contained in this website except as set within these terms and conditions.
3. Bloom will NOT print images containing or relating to the following: Pornographic, racist material: material that is likely to incite hatred against any person or group. Defamatory or otherwise actionable material. Material that is libelous in nature Images of any criminal act; material, the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of a third party; or material which breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
4. Bloom will not be held responsible for the printing of images that breach the terms and conditions stated within the website and do not claim to be able to have knowledge of the legality of image print request. Whilst Bloom will remain vigilant, it is possible that images printed by Bloom may be unlawful or offensive.
5. Bloom reserve the right at their sole discretion to contact law enforcement agents or authorities should it come to pass that anything submitted or processed by us (including images in breach of the above) is unlawful or pertinent to enquiries of a relevant nature. Copies of these images or material may be supplied to law enforcement agents and in connection; Bloom reserve the right to divulge otherwise private information to the authorities, including details stored within user accounts.
6. Bloom, without notice and at their sole discretion, refuses to execute print orders which it deems to be in breach of any of these terms.
7. Bloom also reserve the right to refuse further service pertaining to any person or persons who has knowingly or unknowingly breached any of the terms and conditions of the website.
Copyrights and indemnifications
1. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that all materials presented for processing, printing, copying, duplicating or disseminating by any means are free from any third party claims for breach of copyright or license.
2. Users indemnify Bloom, its employees and agents, associates and other members against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs or expenses arising from use of this website in breach of these terms or any claim that the processing, printing, or any other dealings with Bloom in accordance with these terms of any images uploaded or otherwise supplied by or on behalf of a third party is an infringement of any party's copyright, license, trademark, or intellectual property rights.
3. The Client acknowledges that breach of copyright in the course of trade and business is both a civil wrong and a criminal offence under the terms of Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988.
4. Bloom will take the utmost care in ensuring privacy and confidentiality of details and images. No responsibility will be undertaken by TPS for theft, unlawful use, etc that has resulted from use of the internet or other delivery method to send and receive files.
1. Members retain all intellectual property rights, including copyright privileges to images they have uploaded to the system. However Bloom may delete, remove or refuse to print any materials at their sole discretion and without warning.
2. We may display, modify, print, transmit, distribute or delete any of the images uploaded to Bloom or its related systems, provided that this use is necessary to provide any of the services offered by or is otherwise afforded by these terms and conditions.
3. The uploading of any image by any user must be done so lawfully and in doing so a user provides a lawfully binding agreement that they have the right to copy, modify, upload or otherwise manipulate images in relation to the website and in accordance with these terms. Users may not upload, request or otherwise deal in relation to the website with any images or other material without the right to do so or the express permission of affected parties/licensees.
1.Bloom reserve the right to modify, suspend, or change the format and content of the site (including the products and serviced specified therein) at any time and without prior notice.
2. Bloom will not undertake to store users images after printing so users are strongly advised to keep and maintain back-ups of all materials and files uploaded to the system, and as such use of the services of Bloom constitutes a full indemnification of Bloom for any loss of, including deletion, corruption, or other damages to images and data or any other material held by Bloom in the course of service.
1. Bloom will operate with reasonable care in the handling the processing of all materials and data belonging to any user.
2. It is the responsibility of the user to insure any original materials or data held within 'Bloom and its related systems for the purposes of the order whilst in transit. Bloom therefore shall not be liable for any losses, damages, or other indirect losses, howsoever arising.
3. In regards to delivery, it is the sole responsibility of the users to provide independent insurance cover for possible loss or damages incurred in delivery if they wish to do so.
4. Unless otherwise agreed by Bloom specifically in writing, any time or date specified for the completion of an order and its delivery is an estimate only and whilst every reasonable effort will be taken to achieve a quality of service, Bloom will not be held responsible for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, resulting from delays in completion of an order.
1. Personal data supplied to Bloom Pro Lab, Co Ltd through this website or any other related method will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully before submitted personal data - by doing so you are consenting to its use in accordance with our terms and conditions.
1. A user may only consider that their order via the website for goods or services has been accepted upon receipt of written confirmation from Bloom and its related agents. This confirmation will be via email or post.
2. It is at the sole discretion of Bloom as to whether an order is accepted and as such Bloom is not bound to do so.
3. Should Bloom process an order for goods or services which are subsequently deemed to have been uploaded or transferred in contravention of any of the terms and conditions specified herein, Bloom reserves the right to refrain from dispatching the goods, irrespective of the status of the order. Any refunds or returns of goods and products will be made on an individual basis and as such Bloom reserve the right to refund all or part of the payment made by the user as they see fit.
4. Should offer codes and promotional codes be published as part of a promotion or should free prints be offered as part of such a promotion, the use of said codes will be subject to additional terms and conditions presented with the offer as well as the terms herein. Offer codes may provide a number of free prints or a discount on part of an order. Offer codes may only be used for online orders placed through Bloom and are limited to a maximum of one code or standard rebate per user per order. Postage and packing charges will still apply and will need to be paid by conventional methods at the time of order unless otherwise specified.
5. We reserve the right to send exhibition invites, special offers & newsletters to account holders email addresses, with an instant unsubscribe option.
6. Bloom will undertake all reasonable measures to reply promptly and satisfactorily to all correspondence received. Such a reply may be by email or post.
Accuracy of size and colour matching
1. All sizes quotes are nominal and Bloom shall accept no liability for minor variations in size as a result of inadequate preparation of files.
2. Print profiles as supplied by Bloom and its related agents are supplied as supplementary to normal service - as such, Bloom are not liable for any discrepancy arising from the inaccurate preparation of files using our 'soft-proofing' or 'colour management' technologies. Bloom's print profiles are provided for use at the discretion of the user and the use, distribution, or modification of files provided by Bloom are afforded upon the acceptance of these terms and conditions. Bloom will endeavor to provide full instructions as to the proper use of these technologies and as such the user commits to accepting all responsibility for the modification of his/her images as a result of their use.
3. The Client accepts that colour matching and the preparation of files is subjective, and that totally accurate colour matching to 100% fidelity is rarely possible. However, Bloom will endeavor through the development of its colour profiles to achieve the closest possible match within the limitations and constraints of available technologies, materials, and processes used.
4. Due to the imprecise nature of colour management and the discrepancies which may arise through their use outside of the controlled environment of Bloom's studio, Bloom cannot be held responsible for differences in tone, contrast, or any other aspect of an image supplied due to its appearance on screen. The colour management process is designed to minimize and not eliminate tolerances in the reproduction of colour prints.
1. Delivery of completed orders will be made on behalf of Bloom by, courier companies or any other delivery services at the discretion of Bloom and its related agents. Charges for postage, packing and delivery will be incurred and payable at the time of order.
2. Bloom shall not be held responsible for any damage to, discrepancies in or shortages of delivered materials unless notified by the client within 48 hours of receipt.
3. Any claims for damages must be supported by the return of the damaged article which Bloom will arrange the collection of. Claims of this nature will be limited to the cost of the order as charged by Bloom. No actions will be taken by Bloom without receipt of the damaged item.
4. Any non-stock damaged items returned to Bloom will be destroyed after investigation.
1. Users may terminate their account using the link provided. Requests for the termination of accounts may also be made by email or postal request. Further information may be requested by the user in order to verify identity. Any request for account termination will be carried out as soon as is reasonably practicable following receipt of such a request.
2. Bloom reserves the right to terminate any account without notice and at their sole discretion.
Questions and complaints procedure
1. Any complaints or claims must be notified within 28 (twenty-eight) days of receipt of goods. Where goods are delivered by a third party such as a courier firm, then the period of 28 days will commence on the estimated delivery date.
3. Any questions or complaints should be directed via the Contact Us page.
Laws and jurisdiction
1. These terms (and the provision of goods and services by 'Bloom Pro Lab Co, Ltd) are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with British Law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms or in relation to the provision of any services by Bloom, courts in Thailand will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
2. The user shall indemnify Bloom and its related agents against all third party actions, costs, damages, losses and other claims of whatever nature arising out of the execution of the order in accordance with the user's instruction.
3. Bloom shall have a general lien on all of the user's materials in its possession and shall reserve the right to retain any such materials until all moneys due and payable have been received.