How to prepare your files for print
Please supply files for printing as follows:
• 8 of 16 Bit RGB files not CMYK - All files MUST be flattened.
• .tiff or .jpeg (minimum compression level 8).
• Black and white files MUST to be desaturated and in RGB.
• No layers or additional channels (eg. alpha channels).
• 300 dpi sized at the correct dimensions for the print required.
• Embedded working colour space (eg. Adobe RGB or sRGB).
• File names less than 10 characters long, and MUST be in English
• Avoid using "&*,(??<> characters etc.
Press Printing - Laser offset printing
Please note the following instructions when preparing files for Press Printing.
Speak to one of our customer service staff for costing & options available.
• Artwork is to be supplied.
• Graphic design, layout & artwork available at additional costs.
• Please contact us for sizing & costs.
• Please provide minimum 5mm bleed on all files.
• Prepare files in CMYK (as we cannot guarantee no colour shift in conversion).
• Ensure ICC profile is embedded.
• Files can be supplied as 8 bit PDF, ID, AI or PSD files at 300 dpi.
• Please supply all logos as separate files.
• Please supply all fonts if possible (as substitute font may be used & could differ from original design).
• Clients will be required to sign off on a proof for design & colour, etc, prior to final printing.
• Bloom Co Ltd accepts no responsibility after proof is approved by client
There is a minimum set up fee of 200 baht that applies to all orders.
Bloom Pro Lab can also assist you with promotional material for your business or event. We print brochures, posters & flyers on a variety of stock and a range of formats such as business cards, A5, A4, A3. Talk to us about bundling your next print job and get done right the first time.
Please prepare multiple files for printing as follows:
Arrange files in folders according to print output sizes, quantity, borders, surface, etc.
• your name
• size of prints required
• quantity if more than one
• specify centimeters or inches
• specify borders if required
• specify paper stock that's required, for example: Glossy, Matt, Art paper, Lustre...